If you are interested in helping Flat Rock Technology Ltd. find the best new colleagues and joining a fast-growing, motivated and united team we could provide you the opportunity to become our new Recruitment Specialist.
We are full-service software development company specializing in building web based and mobile applications. Flat Rock also has another business line, focused on Business processes outsourcing and Digital Affiliate marketing.
- Draft job descriptions and job advertisements and identify core competencies required for the positions
- Source candidates using different methods and channels and create new ones
- Lead the whole recruitment process (interviews, phone interviews, pre-meetings, job offers, feedback sessions, etc.)
- Conduct employee oriented programs like employee introductions, employment benefits, payroll, assistance in filling enrolment forms
- Keep strict confidentially about employee actions, legal actions, company documents and plans
- Work on daily basis with all Flat Rock employees, company management, CEO, etc.
- Assist in scheduling various meetings and executing day-to-day team tasks
- Maintain HR information system records and prepare various reports
- • Fluency in English – both written and spoken
• Previous experience is considered an advantage
• Team player with strong organisational skills and excellent attention to detail
• Strong decision making, problem solving and influencing skills
• Ability to handle multiple tasks and work with tight deadlines
• Ability to keep high level of confidentiality
• Excellent communication skills
• Advanced computer skills
What we offer in return:
- Competitive salaries based on performance reviews with additional benefits
- Opportunities for professional growth and career development
- Challenging work in a fast-growing international organization
- Dynamic work environment in young team
- Additional health insurance package
- Modern offices around the world
- Birthday vouchers
- Opportunity for sport card
- Entertainment spaces, teambuilding events, parties, and participation in different events
- Fresh fruits and beverages in the office
- 24 days of holiday which further increase with the time spent in the company
If you find all of this just right for you, do not hesitate to send us your CV in English.
By submitting your application you agree that FRT will use your personal data for recruitment purposes only. All documents will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
We are looking forward to meeting you!