Since 2008, Flat Rock Technology has provided a wide range of innovative and complex solutions for companies of all sizes and has grown into a reliable partner. Our company operates in five countries and provides software, cloud and outsourcing services.
With more than 400 highly skilled specialists in our team, we can cover all phases of a solution lifecycle – from research, through implementation, to support and enabling organizations to create a more cost-effective structure while focusing on their core activities.
With the continuous growth of the company, Flat Rock Technology is seeking to hire an experienced Sales Manager to join our team.
• Developing a pipeline of new prospects by researching and contacting prospective clients
• Establish and maintain a business relationship with customers, including RFP responses and contracts negotiation
• Overseeing the activities and performance of the sales team.
• Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives
• Retain, develop and take a consultative approach in delivering solutions to individual customer needs
• Organizes and coordinates sales activities, using CRM software and sales engagement tools
• Track and provide weekly reporting on the status of prospect contacts
• Maintain accurate records of all sales activities
• Proficiency in English – both verbal and written
• 3-5 years of experience leading sales operations.
• Technical knowledge or experience in selling software solutions/services
• Strong relationship management and negotiation skills
• B2B Sales Experience
What we offer in return:
• Competitive salaries based on performance reviews with additional benefits
• Working on interesting international projects with latest technologies
• Opportunities for professional growth and career development
• Challenging work in a fast-growing international organization
• Dynamic work environment in young team
• Additional health insurance package
• Modern offices around the world
• Birthday vouchers
• Opportunity for sport card
• Entertainment spaces, teambuilding events, parties, and participation in different events
• Fresh fruits and beverages in the office
If that sounds just like you, apply now by sending your CV in English!
By submitting your application you agree that FRT will use your personal data for recruitment purposes only. All applications will be reviewed under strict confidentiality.
We can not wait to meet you!