The Flat Rock Technology Ltd. specialises in developing Software applications and Digital Affiliate marketing.
We are looking to recruit an Accounting Assistant to join our finance team based in Varna.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a young and growing team and to learn and develop your accounting skills.
The Accounting Assistant is responsible for issuing and booking customer and supplier invoices.
The person suitable for the position will also be in charge of the initial chasing of customers for payments process and the correspondences related to it. This position is also responsible for the accuracy of data input and reconciliation.
• Competitive salaries based on performance reviews with additional benefits
• Opportunities for professional growth and career development
• Dynamic work environment in young team
• Challenging work in a dynamic international organization
• Additional health insurance package
• Excellent location
• Modern office building
• Comfortable gaming lounges
• Add details for all new suppliers and customers in the accounting software and the database
• Help in agreeing billing data with customers
• Prepare sales invoices and send to customers
• Follow up with customers to collect the accounts receivable
• Send email reminders to customers for payments
• Maintain correspondence regarding cash collection
• Review and reconcile supplier invoices to the billing data
• Work with suppliers to resolve differences in billing data
• Work with suppliers to make sure all required requisites are on the invoices
• Assist the Finance Team as requested
• Have a Bachelor's Degree in the field of Accounting/Finance or are in the last year of acquiring one
• Excellent written and spoken English
• Familiar with accounting software, spreadsheets
• Strong attention to details and highly organized
• Ability to sort, check, count, and verify numbers
• Excellent computer skills including very good knowledge of Excel, Outlook and Word
• Demonstrated effective communication skills (written and verbal)
• Related accounting or office experience will be considered as an advantage
• Additional accounting certificates or in the process of acquiring such
Please send your documents in English.
All applications will be reviewed under strict confidentiality.