Since 2008, Flat Rock Technology has provided a wide range of innovative and complex solutions for companies of all sizes and has grown into a reliable partner. Our company operates from five locations – London, Varna, Ruse, Amsterdam and Tbilisi and provides software, cloud and outsourcing services.
With more than 300 highly skilled specialists in our team, we are able to cover all phases of a solution lifecycle – from research, through implementation, to support and enable organizations to create a more cost-effective structure while focusing on their core activities.
With the continuous growth of the company, Flat Rock Technology is seeking to hire a Customer Success Manager to join our team.
Your Future Role:
• Manage client relationships to develop the current partnerships and create new business opportunities
• Drive retention and growth among our customers by understanding their business needs and helping them succeed
• Maintain a detailed understanding of our services, assist customers with questions and suggest the best approach
• Manage client procurement relationships, including negotiating and managing commercial contracts
• Provide leadership and project oversight for all initiatives – scope statements, budgets, project plans, business requirements, testing and test plans and implementation;
• Utilize data analytics to identify key trends in the business and collaborate with members of the management team to provide recommendations and solutions;
What we’re looking for:
• Proficiency in English – both verbal and written
• Proven track record of working in a customer-facing role
• Technical knowledge or experience in selling B2B services
• Experience working with cross-functional teams
• Exceptional ability to communicate and establish positive business relationships
• Ability to self-organize and achieve objectives within committed timeframes
• In-depth understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
Benefits of working at Flat Rock:
• Competitive salary and additional benefits.
• Additional health insurance package.
• Excellent opportunities for professional growth and career development.
• Challenging work in a fast-growing international organization and a young team.
• Modern office building with excellent location.
• Teambuilding events, parties, and participation in different events.
By submitting your application, you agree that FRT will use your personal data for recruitment purposes only. All documents will be treated with the strictest confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
We can not wait to meet you!