Flat Rock Technology Ltd. is a full-service software development company specializing in building web and mobile based applications as well as offering BPO services.
We are looking for our new Data Analyst who will join our young and motivated team.
Essential job functions:
- Assist a pool of Campaign Managers by completing the day-to-day tasks and related activities needed to generate success for the Managed Services client base
- Field ad hoc requests and execute outlined steps outlined by internal and external personnel
- Primarily, Analysts will collect, organize, and evaluate large sets of data for Digital Marketing and Marketplace services such as Amazon, eBay, Google, and Bing
- Analysts will use these data sets to compile reports, perform maintenance, and identify trends in customer accounts
- Assist in the collection and consolidation of required information and data to complete assigned task(s)
- Provide formal and ad hoc status to internal and external personnel
- Handle customer service inquiries as they arise
These are the traits of a successful Analyst:
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Works with Excel functions (VLOOKUP, concatenate), charts, pivot tables, macros
- Strong communication skills across company functions
- Very strong organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Problem solver
If you have knowledge or experience in:
- MS Access, AdWords, Bing ads
- VBA programming language
- Ecommerce knowledge (Retail services, Marketplace services)
- Ability to communicate technical information to non-technical people
- Experience in customer interactions
We can offer you:
- Competitive salaries and additional benefits
- Additional health insurance package
- Excellent opportunities for professional growth and career development
- Challenging work in a fast-growing international organization and a young team
- Modern office building with excellent location
- Teambuilding events, parties, and participation in different events
If that sounds just like you please send your CV in English.
All applications will be reviewed under strict confidentiality.