Digital Account Manager
Flat Rock Technology Ltd. is a full-service software development company. Currently, we are looking for a new Digital Account Manager to join one of our teams.
Do you dream of working on Wall Street, communicating with people all around the world, and combining all that with learning new marketing strategies?
We are trading, we are setting online advertising campaigns, we are making forecast statistics, and more… So, keep reading!
• Competitive salary with additional benefits
• Additional health and dental insurance package
• Working on challenging projects with the latest technologies
• Modern office building with comfortable gaming lounges
• Teambuilding events, parties, and participation in different events
• Excellent office location
• Distribution and placement of advertiser campaigns via online channels including email, display, social and mobile marketing
• Negotiating effective media buying with UK and global publishers, networks, and suppliers to ensure long-term commercial partnerships
• Guiding clients through new campaigns implementation, exploring the advertiser’s needs, interests, and success measurements to determine the best possible campaign setup
• Understanding the clients' business needs and working for the delivery of solutions for them
• Driving revenue and profitability
• Managing and developing business relationships with existing clients
• Preparing presentations, drafting proposals, and attending client meetings
• Fluency in English – both written and spoken
• Confidence and strong sales skills
• Excellent negotiation and communication skills
• Ability to build strong relationships
• Organisational and planning skills
• Positivity and a can-do attitude
• Strong decision-making skills
• The ideal candidate should be ready to work in a digital marketing organisation (possibly mobile) with a rich digital services portfolio
• Good understanding and considerable experience in the current social media, digital, and mobile marketing landscape
If all this sounds just like you, do not hesitate to send us your CV in English.
By submitting your application you agree that FRT will use your personal data for recruitment purposes only. All documents will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
We can not wait to meet you!