Flat Rock Technology Ltd. is a full-service software development company specializing in building web and mobile based applications as well as offering BPO services which include from data management and support to contact centre services and account management.
As a part of our Business Processes Outsourcing business line we are searching for an experienced Project Manager who is going to lead different new projects.
• Manage several simultaneous projects and streams of work by end-to-end project management coverage (product definition, forecasting timelines based on first-pass specs)
• Creating and managing programme roadmaps, products and project plans
• Using standard project management tools and Agile/Waterfall methodology
• Managing relationships with clients and the teams (UX, Design and Development team)
• Perfect understanding in both User Interface and Development
• Proven end-to-end delivery experience on large-scale e-commerce platform builds
• Developing and maintaining new company project management processes and good case practices
The ideal candidate should have:
• Perfect written and spoken English
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to mitigate risks and manage dependencies
• Excellent attention to detail
• Hard working, collaborative attitude
• Ability to participate on business trips in Bulgaria or UK
• Experience with Lean UX or MVP (or equivalent) methods will be considered as an advantage
What we can offer you:
• Competitive salaries with additional benefits
• Additional health insurance package
• Opportunities for professional growth and career development
• Dynamic work environment in a young team
• Modern office building with comfortable gaming lounges
• Teambuilding events, parties, and participation in different events
• Excellent office location
If that sounds just like you, apply now by sending your CV in English!
All applications will be reviewed under strict confidentiality.