Publisher Sales Manager
Flat Rock Technology Ltd. is a full-service software development company specializing in building web and mobile based applications as well as offering BPO services.
Currently we are looking to find a Publisher Sales Manager to join one of our young and motivated teams. If you are looking for a new and interesting opportunity, continue reading.
- Identifying new opportunities and developing them into new business. Full ownership of the sales lifecycle
- Properly understand the customer's needs and problems and address them to the appropriate departments
- Identifying revenue growth opportunities and communicate them assertively with clients
- Maximizing campaign performance by liaising with publishers personally
- Developing individual strategy for website monetization
- Reading/analyzing reports and taking appropriate actions
- Assisting with cash collection and cash flow forecasting
- Undertaking market research to identify new leads
- Managing and developing publisher relations
- Understands complex customer requirements, be able to find multiple avenues of entry into an account and has excellent prospecting and closing skills
- A strong track record in sales in the publishing industry - Experience in structuring and negotiating deals within the digital media space
- Strong interpersonal skills with an emphasis on teamwork, ownership, initiative, and goal oriented
- In-depth knowledge of the online marketing industry
- Experience working with HubSpot or similar CRM
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fluency in English – both written and spoken
What we can offer you:
- Competitive salary with additional benefits
- Additional health and dental insurance package
- Working on challenging projects with latest technologies
- Modern office building with comfortable gaming lounges
- Teambuilding events, parties, and participation in different events
- Excellent office location
If you find all of this just right for you, do not hesitate to send us your CV in English.
By submitting your application you agree that FRT will use your personal data for recruitment purposes only.
All applications will be reviewed under strict confidentiality.
We can not wait to meet you!