Since 2008, Flat Rock Technology has provided a wide range of innovative and complex solutions for companies of all sizes and has grown into a reliable partner. Our company operates from five locations – London, Varna, Ruse, Amsterdam and Tbilisi and provides software, cloud and outsourcing services.
With more than 300 highly skilled specialists in our team, we are able to cover all phases of a solution lifecycle – from research, through implementation, to support and enable organizations to create a more cost-effective structure while focusing on their core activities.
With the continuous growth of the company, Flat Rock Technology is seeking to hire a Sales Development Representative to join our team.
Your Future Role:
• Connecting with as many leads as possible through various channels (e.g., phone calls, emails, etc.)
• Developing a pipeline of new prospects by researching and contacting prospective clients
• Conducting individual lead research to collect more info on each particular lead and understand them better
• Generating new business partnerships by assessing and improving the various communication channels
• Managing a dynamic process from lead generation to negotiating terms and conditions and closing a deal
• Retain, develop and take a consultative approach in delivering solutions to individual customer needs
• Organizes and coordinates sales activities, using CRM software and sales engagement tools
• Track and provide weekly reporting on the status of prospect contacts
What we’re looking for:
• Proficiency in English – both verbal and written
• Previous experience in prospecting at least 1 year
• Ability to work directly with clients
• Hands on experience with CRM systems
• B2B Sales Experience
Benefits of working at Flat Rock:
• Competitive salary and additional benefits;
• Additional health insurance package;
• Excellent opportunities for professional growth and career development;
• Challenging work in a fast-growing international organization and a young team;
• Modern office building with excellent location;
• Teambuilding events, parties, and participation in different events;
By submitting your application, you agree that FRT will use your personal data for recruitment purposes only. All documents will be treated with the strictest confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
We can not wait to meet you!