Flat Rock Technology Ltd. is a fast-growing IT service provider, specialized in building bespoke web, software and mobile solutions.
With the expansion of all our teams, we are seeking to employ an experienced Sales Specialist.
As a part of our company you will be able to:
• Generating new business partnerships by assessing and improving the various communication channels
• Approach and follow up with potential and existing customers and answering their questions about our services
• Managing a dynamic process from lead generation to negotiating terms and conditions and closing a deal
• Retain, develop and take a consultative approach in delivering solutions to individual customer needs
• Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
• Represent the company, with a comprehensive understanding of the services
• Create and develop sales strategies to enhance business growth
• Organizes and coordinates sales activities, using CRM software
• Proficiency in English – both verbal and written
•Technical knowledge or experience in software sales
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong negotiation skills and ability to work directly with clients
• In-depth understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
• Hands on experience with CRM systems
• B2B Sales Experience
We can offer you:
• Competitive salaries with additional benefits
• Additional health insurance package
• Opportunities for professional growth and career development
• Dynamic work environment in an awesome team
• Modern office building with excellent location and comfortable gaming lounges
• Teambuilding events, parties, and participation in different events
If all this sounds just like you, do not hesitate to send us your CV in English.
By submitting your application you agree that FRT will use your personal data for recruitment purposes only. All documents will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
We can not wait to meet you!