Since 2008, Flat Rock Technology has provided a wide range of innovative and complex solutions for companies of all sizes and has grown into a reliable partner. Our company operates from five locations – London, Varna, Ruse, Amsterdam and Tbilisi and provides software, cloud and outsourcing services.
With more than 250 highly skilled specialists in our team, we are able to cover all phases of a solution lifecycle – from research, through implementation, to support and enable organizations to create a more cost-effective structure while focusing on their core activities.
With the continuous growth of the company, Flat Rock Technology is seeking to hire an experienced Software Sales Specialist to join our team.
Your Future Role:
- Developing a pipeline of new prospects by researching and contacting prospective clients
- Generating new business partnerships by assessing and improving the various communication channels
- Managing a dynamic process from lead generation to negotiating terms and conditions and closing a deal
- Retain, develop and take a consultative approach in delivering solutions to individual customer needs
- Organizes and coordinates sales activities, using CRM software and sales engagement tools
- Track and provide weekly reporting on the status of prospect contacts
What we’re looking for:
- Proficiency in English – both verbal and written
- Previous experience in prospecting at least 1 year
- Technical knowledge or experience in selling software solutions/services
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong negotiation skills and ability to work directly with clients
- Ability to build rapport and trust
- In-depth understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
- Hands on experience with CRM systems
- B2B Sales Experience
Benefits of working at Flat Rock:
- Competitive salaries and additional benefits
- Additional health insurance package
- Excellent opportunities for professional growth and career development
- Challenging work in a fast-growing international organization and a young team
- Modern office building with excellent location
- Teambuilding events, parties, and participation in different events
If that sounds just like you, apply now by sending your CV in English!
By submitting your application you agree that FRT will use your personal data for recruitment purposes only. All documents will be treated in the strictest confidentiality. Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.