Flat Rock Technology Ltd. is a full-service software development company specializing in building web-based, mobile and desktop applications as well as offering BPO services.
With the expansion of all our teams we are looking to employ a full-time Software Support Technician – Level 1.
Being a Software Support Technician means to leverage our customers through the extensive experience in our platform configuration, to solve problems, support and lead on behalf of clients and internal users.
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Work with Excel functions, charts, pivot tables, macros
- Create and analyze reports and dashboards on case and client data
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and problem solver
- Team player with collaborating attitude
If you have knowledge or experience and you are curious on learning new things in…
- Providing web-based software support
- Communicating with clients via email, chat and phone calls
- Comparing shopping sites (Google Base, PriceGrabber, Shopping.com, Yahoo!)
- eBay, Amazon, Rakuten or other online marketplaces
- HTML, FTP, SQL and other web related protocols and languages
- Managing angry or difficult customers skillfully and gaining their trust and cooperation
… You are the prefect fit for the position!
We are offering you:
- Competitive salary with additional benefits
- Additional health and dental insurance package
- Challenging work in a fast-growing international organization and a young team
- Excellent opportunities for professional growth and career development
- Modern office building with comfortable gaming lounges
- Teambuilding events, parties, and participation in different events
- Work on shifts
If that sounds just like you, apply now by sending your CV in English!
By submitting your application you agree that FRT will use your personal data for recruitment purposes only. All documents will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
We can’t wait to meet you!