Flat Rock Technology is a full-service software development company specializing in building web based and mobile applications.
Our team is seeking to employ a full-time Senior PHP Web Developer to support and develop internal and client facing web applications.
- Leading the Project and working closely with the Team Lead
- Working on daily bases with the team, helping, checking and supporting the working process
- Leading or participating in client presentations, workshops and discussions
- Keeping up-to-date with recent technological and trends
- Provide detailed and reasonable estimates
- Provide code reviews and reasonable feedback
- Create technical documentation
- Follow the project/company standards and team working procedures
- Develops web applications according to the project requirements
- Follows the project/company standards and team working procedures
- Participates in Quality Assurance related activities such as design and code reviews, unit and integration testing
- 3+ years of professional experience in developing PHP web applications
- Excellent knowledge of HTML5 / CSS3, including techniques and best practices
- Very good understanding of Object Oriented Programming
- Very good understanding of PHP 5/7/8
- Very good understanding of Laravel 7/8 or Symfony 3/4/5
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines
- Server Administration (Apache/Nginx)
- Very good understanding of relational databases
- Excellent understanding of Design Patterns
- Experience with SPA, RESTful API
- Working proficiency with Git
- Working experience with agile methodologies
- Excellent knowledge in English – both written and spoken
- Good organizational and communication skills
- Good understanding of software development best practices and processes
- Responsible and organized person with constant drive to learn, research and share his expertise
- Problem solving and results oriented person
- Professional experience with at least one Frontend framework - React, Angular, Vue
- Experience with CSS preprocessor (Less, Sass)
- Cloud services (AWS, Digital Ocean, Azure)
What we offer in return:
- Competitive salaries based on performance reviews with additional benefits
- Working on interesting international projects with latest technologies
- Opportunities for professional growth and career development
- Challenging work in a fast-growing international organization
- Dynamic work environment in young team
- Additional health insurance package
- Modern offices around the world
- Birthday vouchers
- Opportunity for sport card
- Entertainment spaces, teambuilding events, parties, and participation in different events
- Fresh fruits and beverages in the office
If this sounds like your next step in your career, apply now by sending your CV in English!
By submitting your application, you agree that FRT will use your personal data for recruitment purposes only. All documents will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
We are looking forward to meeting you!