Flat Rock Technology Ltd. is a fast-growing IT service provider, specialized in building web-based, mobile and desktop solutions.
With the expansion of all our teams, we are looking to employ a highly motivated person as a full-time Senior System Administrator.
- Providing full technical support for establishing and maintaining company infrastructure
- Advising questions regarding troubleshooting, technical issues and ambiguities
- Installation, configuration and maintenance of tools for remote working
- Reviewing and ensuring security and connectivity
- VPN setup and administration
- Maintaining automated backup solution (Cloud management) for company files, documents, images, etc.
- Provide support for software installations, upgrades and configuration as well as hardware issues with end user remote devices
- Support and monitor Cloud environments under supervision of senior technical leads
- University Degree in hardware or software learning, networks, IT infrastructures or any other related field
- At least 1-2 years of experience in building computer networks
- Industry known certifications such as Cisco, CCNA, etc.
- Experience with installation and upgrades of Operations Systems (Windows and Linux)
- Experience with configuring network devices such as switches and routers
- Experience with diagnosing hardware and software problems
- Know-how of service maintenance and cabling
- Understanding of setup and configuration of access control, cameras, etc.
- Great communication skills in English- both written and spoken
- Previous experience with Cloud environments (Azure, AWS, GCP)
- Experience with DevOps – automations, CICD, pipelines, deployment automations and environment building automations
- Experience with virtualization and containerization
What we offer in return:
- Competitive salaries based on performance reviews with additional benefits
- Working on interesting international projects with latest technologies
- Opportunities for professional growth and career development
- Challenging work in a fast-growing international organization
- Dynamic work environment in young team
- Additional health insurance package
- Modern offices around the world
- Birthday vouchers
- Opportunity for sport card
- Entertainment spaces, teambuilding events, parties, and participation in different events
- Fresh fruits and beverages in the office
If this sounds like your next step in your career, apply now by sending your CV in English!
By submitting your application you agree that FRT will use your personal data for recruitment purposes only. All documents will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
We are looking forward to meeting you!