Flat Rock Technology is a full-service software development company specializing in building web-based, mobile and desktop applications.
Our team is looking forward to employ highly motivated, experienced professional as a full-time Sitecore Developer.
The ideal candidate will have 1+ years’ experience with Sitecore development.
- Implement and provide consultancy when it comes to Sitecore development, customizations and integrations
- Implement project modules/solutions according to the project requirements
- Follow the project/company standards and team working procedures
- Follow the instructions and report to his/her team leader
- Provide detailed and reasonable estimates
- Provide code reviews and reasonable feedback
- Create technical documentation
- Participate in Quality Assurance activities
- Has Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or similar
- Has a solid understanding of Sitecore, enjoys building Sitecore projects, implements and modifies themes and plugins, creates custom developments
- Has 1-2 years’ experience in professional Sitecore development and configuration
- Has professional knowledge of software development best practices and processes
- Wants constantly to learn and advance
- Is a problem solving and results oriented person
- Communicates and contributes well in a team, a great team player
- Professional English language skills
- Certification as a Sitecore Developer (huge advantage)
- Experience with Docker and AWS
- Previous experience in working with online systems (e.g. community systems, content management systems, eCommerce systems)
- Experience with Jira and Confluence
What we offer in return:
- Competitive salaries based on performance reviews with additional benefits
- Working on interesting international projects with latest technologies
- Opportunities for professional growth and career development
- Challenging work in a fast-growing international organization
- Dynamic work environment in young team
- Additional health insurance package
- Modern offices around the world
- Birthday vouchers
- Opportunity for sport card
- Entertainment spaces, teambuilding events, parties, and participation in different events
- Fresh fruits and beverages in the office
If this sounds like your next step in your career, apply now by sending your CV in English!
By submitting your application you agree that FRT will use your personal data for recruitment purposes only. All documents will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
We are looking forward to meeting you!