Flat Rock Technology Ltd. offers to our clients the service of taking the responsibility for their operational processes and supports them throughout the way by efficiently running and assisting their businesses.
The BPO branch of the company is looking for a HTML Developer to add to our team of highly skilled specialists in order to continue providing our clients with tailored solutions for their particular niche of business.
- Work closely with our software engineering teams, designers and product managers on a daily basis
- Partake in the design of unique visual experiences for our clients and customers
- Contribute for the drive of ecommerce revenues for our clients
Knowledge and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science or a closely-related field
- A minimum of 6 years of experience developing commercial software
- Comprehension of relevant software development tools such as version control, build processes, debuggers, and test framework
- Ability to take ownership of assigned tasks
- Good English skills
- A strong knowledge of modern CSS3 (Flexbox, Grid)
- Experience with Microsoft .NET programming technologies such as C# and ASP.NET MVC
- Experience with cloud computing infrastructures such as AWS or Azure
- A strong understanding of frontend testing frameworks and tools
- Professional and career developing opportunities
- Competitive salary with additional benefits
- Additional health and dental insurance package
- Dynamic work in a rapidly growing international company
- Modern office building with comfortable gaming lounges
- Teambuilding events, parties, and participation in different events
- Strong work-life balance
- The chance to work on interesting new projects with the latest technologies in the game
If you believe that all of this applies to you, do not hesitate and send us your CV in English.
By submitting your application, you agree that FRT will use your personal data for recruitment purposes only. All documents will be treated in the strictest confidentiality. Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
We look forward to hearing from you!