Flat Rock Technology Ltd. is a full-service software development company specializing in building web-based, mobile and desktop applications.
With the expansion of all our teams, we are looking to employ a highly motivated individual as a full-time Junior Android Developer.
If you are ambitious, hard-working, motivated and looking to develop your career as software engineer then this position is suitable for you.
- Understanding of Kotlin and/or Java
- Understanding of Android SDK
- Understanding of the basic programming concepts and principles (OOP, Data Structures, Algorithms, Design Patterns, Clean Code, etc.)
- Education in Computer Science or related field and/or demonstrated capability through previous experience
- Good communications skills
- Good written and spoken English
- Desire to learn and advance
- Learn and advance in both technical and soft skills following a development plan
- Work closely with experienced software developers who will provide guiding and mentoring
- Implement project modules/solution components according to the project requirements
- Follow the instructions of and report to his/her lead
- Actively communicate requirements, tasks, issues and questions with the seniors and the team
- Follow the project/company standards and team working procedures
- Work and gain experience in real working conditions under the supervision of senior developers
- Learn new technologies, attend technical and soft-skills trainings, take professional certifications
- Excellent opportunities for professional growth and career development
- Challenging work in a fast-growing international organization and a young team
- Modern office building with excellent location
- Teambuilding events, parties, and participation in different events
- Additional health insurance package
- Competitive salaries and additional benefits
- Personal career development plan with clear path and KPIs
If this sounds like your next step in your career, do not hesitate to send us your CV in English!
By submitting your application, you agree that FRT will use your personal data for recruitment purposes only. All documents will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.