Flat Rock Technology is a full-service software development company specializing in building web-based, mobile and desktop applications.
Our team is seeking to employ highly motivated, experienced professional as a full-time Lead Java Software Engineer.
- Development of backend feature for a network management application, development is mainly in Java and will include design, coding, unit testing, REST API and data access layer
- Development of the eco system in which the application runs, including interface with the OS (Centos), cloud environments (Azure and AWS) and hypervisors (VMWare, HyperV) as well as 3rd party components of the solution (Web servers, databases etc..)
- Mentoring of junior developers
- Extensive knowledge of Linux OS/Security
- Extensive knowledge of cloud environments (Azure/AWS)
- At least 5 years of experience in Java
- Hands on experience in Postgres DB
- DBA knowledge of Postgres DB
- Knowledge and experience with Cassandra
- Knowledge and experience in networking protocols (IPv4, IPv6, SNMP, TCP, REST, HTTP, HTTPS)
- Knowledge and experience in unit and integration testing
- Fluent in English
Good to have:
- At least 2 years of experience as team leader/ technical leader
- Working on interesting international projects with latest technologies
- Opportunities for professional growth and career development
- Competitive salaries
- Challenging work in a fast-growing international organization and a young team
- Additional health insurance package
- Professional and personal life balance
- Teambuilding events, parties, and participation in different events.
If you find all of this just right for you, do not hesitate to send us your CV in English.
By submitting your application you agree that FRT will use your personal data for recruitment purposes only. All documents will be treated in the strictest confidentiality. Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.