Flat Rock Technology is a full-service software development company specializing in building web-based, mobile and desktop applications.
We are seeking a talented Testing Automation Senior Engineer and Architect to lead the development of the automation framework and testing in a network management application.
- Developing the QA automation infrastructure and framework
- Developing, running and maintaining the QA automation tests
- Defining the QA automation methodologies
- Technical lead for automation tests in various R&D teams
- Collaborating with R&D Engineers who will develop tests for this environment
- Analyzing test results, identifying bugs, and approving bugs after RD fixes
- Degree in Computer Science or similar
- At least 5 years of experience as a QA Automation Engineer in server backend systems
- Experience in UI automation testing
- Knowledge and hands-on experience in testing frameworks and tools
- Knowledge and hands-on experience in Python
- Knowledge and hands-on experience in Java
- Knowledge and hands-on experience with relational and noSQL databases (Oracle and Cassandra preferred)
- Knowledge and hands-on experience with REST APIs
- Fluent in English
Good to have:
- Experience as a team leader / QA architect / Tech Lead
- Working on interesting international projects with latest technologies
- Opportunities for professional growth and career development
- Competitive salaries
- Challenging work in a fast-growing international organization and a young team
- Additional health insurance package
- Professional and personal life balance
- Teambuilding events, parties, and participation in different events.
If you find all of this just right for you, do not hesitate to send us your CV in English.
By submitting your application you agree that FRT will use your personal data for recruitment purposes only. All documents will be treated in the strictest confidentiality. Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.