Flat Rock Technology is a full-service software development company specializing in building web-based, mobile and desktop applications.
Our team is looking forward to employ highly motivated and detail orientated person as a full-time Magento 2x developer to support and develop internal and client facing web applications.
The ideal candidate will have 2+ years’ experience with development of web applications.
We would like to meet someone who:
- Has Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or similar
- Has a solid understanding of Magento 2x, enjoys building Magento 2x sites, implements and modifies themes and plugins, creates custom plugins
- Has 2-3 years’ experience in professional Magento 2x development and configuration
- Has professional knowledge of software development best practices and processes
- Communicates and contributes well in a team, a great team player
- Wants constantly to learn and advance
- Creates technical documentation
- Provides detailed and reasonable estimates
- Participates in Quality Assurance activities
- Follows the instructions and report to his/her team leader
- Follows the project/company standards and team working procedures
- Implements project modules/solutions according to the project requirements
- Implements and provides consultancy when it comes to Magento 2x development, customisations and integrations
Advantages will be:
- Previous experience in working with online systems (e.g. community systems, content management systems, eCommerce systems)
- Knowledge or experience with Elasticsearch
- Knowledge or experience with AWS
- Experience with Nginx, Apache
- Knowledge or experience with Docker containerization
- Experience with Jira and Confluence
- Knowledge of Google Tag Manager, SEO, Google Analytics, PPC, and A/B Testing.
- Professional English language skills
- Competitive salary with additional benefits
- Additional health and dental insurance package
- Working on challenging projects with the latest technologies
- Modern office building with comfortable gaming lounges
- Teambuilding events, parties, and participation in different events
- Excellent office location
If all this sounds just like you, do not hesitate to send us your CV in English.
By submitting your application you agree that FRT will use your personal data for recruitment purposes only. All documents will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.