Flat Rock Technology is a full-service software development company specializing in building web-based, mobile and desktop applications.
Our team is seeking to employ highly motivated, experienced professional as a full-time .NET Team Lead.
- 3+ years of experience in development of .NET applications
- Computer Science or related field and/or demonstrated capability through previous experience
- Experience with .NET, C#, ASP.NET Core, LINQ, MS SQL Server
- Excellent knowledge of HTML5 / CSS3, including techniques and best practices
- Experience with at least one Frontend framework – React, Angular
- Good knowledge of Design Patterns
- Experience with Microsoft Cloud – Azure
- Experience with JWT and oAuth2
- Experience with SPA, RESTful API
- Working proficiency with Git
- Good organisational and communication skills
- Good understanding of software development best practices and processes
- Responsible and organized person with constant drive to learn, research and share his expertise
- Problem solving and results oriented person
- Team player
- Leading the .NET Team and working closely with the management of the company
- Working on daily bases with the team, helping, checking and supporting the working process
- Leading or participating in client presentations, workshops and discussions
- Keeping up-to-date with recent technological and trends
- Plan the team trainings and ensure team members progress and up-to-date knowledge
- Provide detailed and reasonable estimates
- Provide code reviews and reasonable feedback
- Create technical documentation
- Follow the instructions and report to his/her line Manager
- Follow the project/company standards and team working procedures
Advantages will be:
- Previous experience in a leadership/managerial role
- Experience with SignalR, WPF, XAML, Xamarin
- Experience with Web Content Management Systems based on .NET
- Experience with Jira and Confluence
- Professional English language skills
What we can offer you:
- Competitive salaries with additional benefits
- Additional health and dental insurance package
- Opportunities for professional growth and career development
- Dynamic work environment in an awesome team
- Teambuilding events, parties, and participation in different events
- Challenging work in a fast-growing international organization and a young team
If you find all of this just right for you, do not hesitate to send us your CV in English.
By submitting your application you agree that FRT will use your personal data for recruitment purposes only.
All documents will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
We are looking forward to meeting you!