Flat Rock Technology is a full-service software development company specializing in building web-based, mobile and desktop applications.
Our team is seeking to employ highly motivated, experienced professional as a full-time Python Developer.
- 1+ years of hands-on experience using Python
- Education in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Information Systems or related field and/or demonstrated capabilities through previous experience
- Very good understanding of Django, Flask or another Python framework
- Good understanding of software development best practices and processes
- Deep understanding of relational and non-relational databases
- Responsible and organized person with constant drive to learn, research and share his expertise
- Demonstrated ability to write high-quality code
- Solid debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent understanding of OOP
- Working proficiency with Git
- Good organisational and communication skills
- Problem solving and results oriented person
- Team player
- Write high-quality code using Python programming language
- Develop web applications, web services, ML algorithms
- Maintain and support the existing code base
- Provide detailed and justified estimates
- Create technical documentation
- Provide code reviews and reasonable feedback
- Keep up to date with recent technological and trends
- Follow the instructions and report to his/her line Manager
- Follow the project/company standards and team working procedures
- Familiarity with PHP
- Professional English language skills
- Experience with Jira and Confluence
- Additional courses and certifications in the field
- Experience with Machine Learning, Image Recognition
- Knowledge and understanding of the Linux operating system
- Experience with Cloud (environments, services, deployment)
- Competitive salaries based on performance reviews with additional benefits
- Additional health insurance package
- Excellent Opportunities for professional growth and career development
- Working on challenging projects with latest technologies in a dynamic international organization
- Teambuilding events, parties, and participation in different events
- Modern office building with comfortable gaming lounges
- Professional and personal life balance
- Possibility for home office
If that sounds just like you, apply now by sending your CV in English!
By submitting your application, you agree that FRT will use your personal data for recruitment purposes only. All documents will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
We cannot wait to meet you!