Since 2008, Flat Rock Technology has provided a wide range of innovative and complex solutions for companies of all sizes and has grown into a reliable partner. Our company operates from five locations - London, Varna, Ruse, Amsterdam and Tbilisi and provides software, cloud and outsourcing services.
With more than 250 highly skilled specialists in our team, we are able to cover all phases of a solution lifecycle – from research, through implementation, to support and enable organizations to create a more cost-effective structure while focusing on their core activities.
With the continuous growth of the company, Flat Rock Technology is seeking to hire a full-time UX/UI TL to join our team. If you’re highly motivated and you would like to take part in our internal and client projects, we have a spot for you in our team.
- Facilitate and continue building our design team with a focus on improving the cross-team collaboration
- Create and maintain software design style guides, wireframes and interactive prototypes
- Maintain and support the company’s branding and support the marketing strategy
- Actively participate in project initiation workshops and help define the design strategy on new and existing projects
- Plan and keep track of design phases on multiple internal and external projects and resources
- Leading the team and working closely with the Marketing team
- Help the design team maintain and improve the design process, keep up with the latest design trends and manage the quality of the deliverables
- 3+ years of experience as a UX/UI designer
- Expertise and experience in design patterns, design facilitation, building interactive prototypes.
- Good experience with design tools (Photoshop, Adobe Creative Cloud - Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Xd and Adobe Illustrator, InVision, etc.)
- Knowledge in UX and UI
- Fluency in English – both written and spoken
- Ability to plan shared resources between multiple projects
- Ability to self-organize and collaborate with multiple teams
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong portfolio that demonstrates analytical thinking and UX process
- Knowledge of CSS and HTML
What we offer in return:
- Competitive salaries based on performance reviews with additional benefits
- Working on interesting international projects with latest technologies
- Opportunities for professional growth and career development
- Challenging work in a fast-growing international organization
- Dynamic work environment in young team
- Additional health insurance package
- Modern offices around the world
- Birthday vouchers
- Opportunity for sport card
- Entertainment spaces, teambuilding events, parties, and participation in different events
- Fresh fruits and beverages in the office
- 24 days of holiday which further increase with the time spent in the company
If you find all of this just right for you, do not hesitate to send us your CV in English and your portfolio.
By submitting your application you agree that FRT will use your personal data for recruitment purposes only. All documents will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
We are looking forward to meeting you!