Flat Rock Technology Ltd. is a full-service software development company specializing in building web based applications.
Apart from that, Flat Rock has other business line, which focuses on business processes outsourcing and the broad expertise covers services from data management to contact center services and support.
Our team is seeking to employ a full-time Web and Data Administrator who will be responsible for the proper content management of our client's websites. Our client provides a 'Buy Now' service to major brands throughout the world. We require a team of individuals to 'Map' Product descriptions to retailer URL'.
- Verify and correct available content
- Upload new website content
- Interpreting online data
- Experience in Internet and strong computer skills
- Excellent command of English (both written and spoken)
- Be familiar with online shopping
- Attention to detail
- Team player
What we offer in return:
- Competitive salaries based on performance reviews with additional benefits
- Opportunities for professional growth and career development
- Challenging work in a fast-growing international organization
- Dynamic work environment in young team
- Additional health insurance package
- Modern offices around the world
- Birthday vouchers
- Opportunity for sport card
- Entertainment spaces, teambuilding events, parties, and participation in different events
- Fresh fruits and beverages in the office
If this sounds like your next step in your career, apply now by sending your CV in English!
By submitting your application you agree that FRT will use your personal data for recruitment purposes only. All documents will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
We are looing forward to meeting you!