Every business is unique and yours is not an exception. We, at Flat Rock Technology, will make technology work for you and accustom it to your every need. We have developed custom software solutions for market leader companies that have complex internal and external processes and require integration with multiple 3rd party systems. We’ve created systems that analyze data and offer projections on company development as well as automatically take action when set conditions are met. Such web applications save companies millions of dollars every year, simplify and optimize work processes, increasing productivity.
To have a bespoke web application developed for you, just define your specific requirements and let us take care of the rest. We organize workshops with all of our clients, where you can discuss and guide your project’s direction by communicating with our team. Communication is key for us and we are always keen on developing great work relationships with our clients. Regardless of your requirements, we make sure that you receive what you’ve requested and enjoy the advantages of custom development.
Flat Rock Technology always offers the most suitable technology for your bespoke solution, be it Open Source or .NET technology.
Flat Rock Technology can develop custom applications on multiple programming languages, such as PHP, Python, Java and many more.
Here are some of our Open Source team’s technical competences:
- MS SQL Server 2012, MySQL5, PostgreSQL, SQLite, MongoDB
- JAVA, J2EE, JDBC, JSP/Servlets, Spring, Eclipse, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Tomcat
Flat Rock Technology offers bespoke applications developed on Microsoft ASP.NET technology, for many different purposes and many different companies from a wide range of industries.
Here are some of our .NET team’s technical competences:
- jQuery UI, Backbone.js, Knockout.js, AngularJS, Amplify.js, Underscore.js, Require.js, SignalR, Log4net, Unity, Castle Winsdor, REST API
- WPF, XAML, MVVM pattern, Prism 4, Unity 2.0, UnitTests, TFS, Visual Studio Online
- MS SQL Server 2012/2014, MySQL 4.x/5.x, PostgreSQL, SQLite, Nhibernate for .NET, LINQ, Entity Framework, Windows Server 2012/2016