Flat Rock Technology is a full-service software development company specializing in building web-based, mobile and desktop applications.
Our team is seeking to employ highly motivated, experienced professional as a full-time Front-End Team Lead.
• Excellent knowledge of HTML5 / CSS3, including techniques and best practices
• Excellent knowledge of CSS flexbox, animations, transitions, transformations, media queries
• Experience with CSS preprocessors - LESS, Sass, Stylus
• Knowledge of NodeJS and managing dependencies with npm or yarn
• Understanding of bundlers - Webpack, Rollup
• Understanding of task runners - Grunt or Gulp
• Experience with at least one Frontend framework - React, Angular, VueJS
• Experience with TypeScript, JWT and oAuth2
• Experience with SPA, RESTful API and Git
• Good organisational and communication skills
• Good understanding of software development best practices and processes
• Responsible and organized person with constant drive to learn, research and share his expertise
• Problem solving and results oriented person
• Team player
• Leading the Front-End Team and working closely with the management of the company
• Working on daily bases with the team, helping, checking and supporting the working process
• Leading or participating in client presentations, workshops and discussions
• Keeping up-to-date with recent technological and trends
• Plan the team trainings and ensure team members progress and up-to-date knowledge
• Provide detailed and reasonable estimates
• Provide code reviews and reasonable feedback
• Create technical documentation
• Follow the instructions and report to his/her line Manager
• Follow the project/company standards and team working procedures
Advantages will be:
• Previous experience in a leadership/managerial role
• Experience with Jira and Confluence
• Professional English language skills
• Competitive salaries based on performance reviews with additional benefits
• Additional health insurance package
• Opportunities for professional growth and career development
• Modern office building with excellent location and comfortable gaming lounges
• Teambuilding events, parties, and participation in different events
• Professional and personal life balance
• Challenging work in a dynamic international organization
• Excellent location
• Modern office building
• Comfortable gaming lounges
If you find all of this just right for you, do not hesitate to send us your CV in English.
All applications will be reviewed under strict confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
We are looking forward to meeting you!