Front-end Team Leader
Flat Rock Technology Ltd. is a full-service software development company specializing in building web based and mobile applications.
Our team is seeking to employ a full-time head of the Front-end team to support and develop internal and client project designs.
• Leading the team and working closely with the management of the company
• Working on daily bases with the team, helping, checking and supporting the working process
• Leading or participatin in client presentations, workshops and discussions
• Following the project/company standards and team working procedures
• Keeping up-to-date with recent technological and trends
• Excellent knowledge of HTML5 / CSS3, including techniques and best practices
• Excellent knowledge ot CSS flexbox, animations, transitions, transformations, media queries
• Experience with CSS preprocessors - less, sass, stylus
• Knowledge of NodeJS and managing dependencies with npm or yarn
• Understanding of bundlers - webpack, rollup
• Understanding of task runners - grunt or gulp
• Experience with at least one Frontend framework - VueJS, React, Angular
• Experience with TypeScript, JWT and oAuth2
• Understanding of SPA, RESTful API and Git
• Experience with Jira and Confluence
• Competitive salaries with additional benefits
• Additional health insurance package
• Opportunities for professional growth and career development
• Dynamic work environment in an awesome team
• Modern office building with excellent location and comfortable gaming lounges
• Teambuilding events, parties, and participation in different events
If you find all of this just right for you, do not hesitate to send us your CV in English.
By submitting your application you agree that FRT will use your personal data for recruitment purposes only. All documents will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
We are looking forward to meeting you!