Flat Rock Technology specializes in developing Software applications and Digital Affiliate marketing.
We are looking to recruit an Accountant to join our finance team based in Tbilisi.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a young and growing team and to learn and develop your accounting skills.
The role will give exposure to a wide range of accounting and finance matters, as well as purchasing and negotiating with suppliers, and therefore a great chance to learn and progress.
• Checks and approves purchase invoices
• Negotiates prices with suppliers and compares offers
• Provides table for all monthly expenses
• Communicate with external accounting company
• Checks all local regulations
• Review of month-end accounts
• Prepare monthly payment run
• Perform fixed assets inventory check
• Chase clients for payments when necessary
• Assist Finance team as requested
• Assist HR team with Payroll and other related tasks
• Have a bachelor’s degree in the field of Accounting/Finance or are in the last year of acquiring one
• At least 2 years in Accounting/Finance field
• Excellent written and spoken English
• Familiar with accounting software, spreadsheets
• Strong attention to details and highly organized
• Ability to sort, check, count, and verify numbers
• Excellent computer skills including very good knowledge of Excel, Outlook, and Word
• Demonstrated effective communication skills (written and verbal)
• Additional accounting certificates or in the process of acquiring such
•Previous experience of dealing with suppliers
What we can offer you:
• Competitive salaries;
• Opportunities for professional growth and career development;
• Dynamic work environment in an awesome team;
• Modern work environment with excellent location;
• Additional health insurance package;
• Team-building events, parties, and participation in different events.
If all this sounds just like you, don’t hesitate to send us your CV in English.
By submitting your application you agree that FRT will use your personal data for recruitment purposes only. All documents will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
We can’t wait to meet you!