Flat Rock Technology Ltd. is a full-service software development company specializing in building web based and mobile applications.
Our team is seeking to employ a full-time Android Developer to support and develop internal and client facing mobile applications.
- Develop mobile applications according to the project requirements
- Follow the instructions and reports to his/her team leader
- Follow the project/company standards and team working procedures
- Participate in Quality Assurance related activities such as design and code reviews, unit and integration testing
- Professional experience in developing Android applications
- Relevant computer science education
- Strong understanding of Kotlin and/or Java
- Strong understanding of Android SDK and Jetpack components
- Strong understanding of networking, caching of local data and multitasking on Android
- Working experience with Firebase and Google Play Services
- Working experience with version control systems
- Desire to learn and progress
- Good communications skills
- Team player
- Good English skills
- Experience with Design patterns
- Experience with Dependency Injection and Clean Architecture
- Experience with Asynchronous programming
- Experience with Unit and Integration testing
- Working on interesting international projects with latest technologies
- Opportunities for professional growth and career development
- Competitive salaries
- Challenging work in a fast-growing international organization and a young team
- Additional health insurance package
- Professional and personal life balance
- Teambuilding events, parties, and participation in different events.
If this sounds like your next step in your career, do not hesitate to send us your CV in English.
By submitting your application, you agree that FRT will use your personal data for recruitment purposes only. All documents will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.