Flat Rock Technology Ltd. is a full-service software development company specializing in building web based and mobile applications.
Our team is seeking to employ a full-time Android Developer to support and develop internal and client facing mobile applications.
• Competitive salaries with additional benefits
• Additional health insurance package
• Opportunities for professional growth and career development
• Dynamic work environment in an awesome team
• Modern office building with excellent location and comfortable gaming lounges
• Teambuilding events, parties, and participation in different events
• Develops mobile applications according to the project requirements
• Follows the instructions and reports to his/her team leader
• Follows the project/company standards and team working procedures
• Participates in Quality Assurance related activities such as design and code reviews, unit and integration testing
• At least 2 years of professional experience in developing Android applications
• Relevant computer science education
• Very good understanding of Object Oriented Programming
• Very good understanding of Java
• Very good understanding of Android OS and SDK
• Very good understanding of relational databases
• Working experience with version control systems
• Working experience with SQLite, ORMLite, Volley, Retrofit
• Very good understanding of client-server architectures
• Very good understanding of REST and JSON
• Excellent knowledge in English – both written and spoken
• Experience with design patterns
• Experience with ButterKnife, Dagger, RxJava for Android
• Experience with Unit Testing
By submitting your application, you agree that FRT will use your personal data for recruitment purposes only. All documents will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
We are looking forward to meeting you!