Flat Rock Technology Ltd. is a full-service software development company specializing in building web based applications.
Our team is seeking to employ a full-time Mid./Senior .NET Developer to support and develop internal and client facing web and desktop applications.
- Implement project modules/solution components according to the project requirements;
- Follow the instructions of and report to his/her Team Leader
- Education: Computer Science or related field and/or demonstrated capability through previous experience
- 2+ years of experience in development of .NET applications
- Good English Language Skills.
- Follow the project/company standards and team working procedures
- Participate in Quality Assurance activities such as design and code reviews, unit and integration testing, etc.
- Experience with Azure;
- Experience with ASP.NET Core, SignalR, WPF, XAML, Xamarin;
- Experience with Angular/React/VueJS;
- Experience with HTML5, CSS3;
- Experience with Web Content Management Systems.
We offer you:
- Working on interesting international projects with latest technologies;
- Opportunities for professional growth and career development;
- Competitive salaries;
- Challenging work in a fast-growing international organization and a young team;
- Additional health insurance package;
- Professional and personal life balance;
- Teambuilding events, parties, and participation in different events.
- If this sounds like your next step in your career, do not hesitate to send us your CV in English.
- By submitting your application, you agree that FRT will use your personal data for recruitment purposes only. All documents will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.
- Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.