Flat Rock Technology Ltd. is a full-service software development company specializing in building web based applications.
Our team is seeking to employ a full-time Mid./Senior .NET Developer to support and develop internal and client facing web and desktop applications.
• Implement project modules/solution components according to the project requirements;
• Follow the instructions of and report to his/her Team Leader;
• Follow the project/company standards and team working procedures;
• Participate in Quality Assurance activities such as design and code reviews, unit and integration testing, etc.
• Education: Computer Science or related field and/or demonstrated capability through previous experience;
• 2+ years of experience in development of .NET applications;
• Good English Language Skills.
• Experience with Azure;
• Experience with ASP.NET Core, SignalR, WPF, XAML, Xamarin;
• Experience with Angular/React/VueJS;
• Experience with HTML5, CSS3;
• Experience with Web Content Management Systems.
We offer you:
•Working on interesting international projects with latest technologies;
•Opportunities for professional growth and career development;
•Challenging work in a fast-growing international organization and a young team;
•Additional health insurance package;
•Professional and personal life balance;
•Teambuilding events, parties, and participation in different events.
If this sounds like your next step in your career, do not hesitate to send us your CV in English.
By submitting your application, you agree that FRT will use your personal data for recruitment purposes only. All documents will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.