Flat Rock Technology Ltd. is a full-service software development company specializing in building web based applications.
Our team is looking forward to employ highly motivated and detail orientated person as a full-time Magento developer to support and develop internal and client facing web applications.
The ideal candidate will have 2+ years’ experience with development of web applications.
We would like to meet someone who:
• Has a solid understanding of Magento, enjoys building Magento sites, implements and modifies themes and plugins, creates custom plugins
• Has 2-3 years’ experience in professional Magento development and configuration
• Wants constantly to learn and advance
• Communicates and contributes well in a team
• Provides detailed and reasonable estimates
• Implements project modules/solutions according to the project requirements
• Creates technical documentation
• Follows the instructions and report to his/her team leader
• Follows the project/company standards and team working procedures
• Participates in Quality Assurance activities
• Implements and provides consultancy when it comes to Magento development, customisations and integrations
Advantages will be:
• Previous experience in working with online systems (e.g. community systems, content management systems, eCommerce systems)
• Knowledge of the basic principles of the software development process
• Good English language skills
• Competitive salaries with additional benefits
• Additional health insurance package
• Opportunities for professional growth and career development
• Dynamic work environment in an awesome team
• Modern office building with excellent location and comfortable gaming lounges
• Teambuilding events, parties, and participation in different events
If you find all of this just right for you, do not hesitate to send us your CV in English.
By submitting your application you agree that FRT will use your personal data for recruitment purposes only. All documents will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
We are looking forward to meeting you!