Flat Rock Technology Ltd. is a full-service software development company specialising in building web, mobile and desktop-based applications.
We are searching for an experienced Project Manager who is going to lead a variety of new and challenging projects.
• Maintain a pivotal role in the project lifecycle
• Create and maintain programme roadmaps, products and project plans
• Manage relationships with clients and the project teams
• Works closely with the clients and the project teams to identify and clear the project scope and goals
The ideal candidate should have:
• Excellent written and spoken English
• Excellent communication and presentational skills
• Good understanding of the web and mobile technologies
• Ability to mitigate risks and manage dependencies
• Positioned towards both the user and client experience
• Experience with Agile frameworks e.g. Kanban
What we can offer you:
• Competitive salary with additional benefits
• Additional health and dental insurance package
• Working on challenging projects with latest technologies
• Modern office building with comfortable gaming lounges
• Teambuilding events, parties, and participation in different events
• Excellent office location
If that sounds just like you, apply now by sending your CV in English!
By submitting your application you agree that FRT will use your personal data for recruitment purposes only. All documents will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
We can not wait to meet you!