BPO Account Manager
Flat Rock Technology Ltd. is a full-service software development company specializing in building web and mobile-based applications as well as offering BPO services.
We are looking for a BPO Account Manager to join our young and motivated team.
• Manage BPO client relationships for the purposes of developing the current partnerships and creating new business opportunities
• Support account leads by developing and managing an active opportunity
• Support business practices through developing relationships and account planning within existing accounts and target accounts
• Prepares analysis on weekly/monthly/yearly basis about cost, quality, productivity, client satisfaction and identifies trends, opportunities, issues, concerns, and successes
• Design and develop daily, weekly, monthly reporting to senior management;
• Manage client procurement relationships, including negotiating and managing commercial contracts
• Provide leadership and project oversight for all initiatives - scope statements, budgets, project plans, business requirements, testing and test plans and implementation;
• Utilize data analytics to identify key trends in the business and collaborate with members of management team to provide recommendations and solutions;
Knowledge and Experience:
• Excellent English language skills
• Strong relationship management skills and experience of strategic account
• Successful experience in selling services to medium and large enterprises internationally
• First-hand experience and knowledge about the business process outsourcing process and business
• Ability to self-organize and achieve objectives within committed timeframes
• Familiarity with client on-boarding requirements and an ability to think creatively
• Collaboration, organization and multi-tasking skills;
• Analytical thinking and attention to detail
We can offer you:
• Competitive salaries and additional benefits
• Additional health insurance package
• Excellent opportunities for professional growth and career development
• Challenging work in a fast-growing international organization and a young team
• Modern office building with excellent location
• Teambuilding events, parties, and participation in different events
If that sounds just like you, apply now by sending your CV in English!
By submitting your application, you agree that FRT will use your personal data for recruitment purposes only. All documents will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
We can not wait to meet you!