Credit Control Specialist
Flat Rock Technology Ltd. is a full-service software development company specialises in developing Software applications and Digital Affiliate marketing.
• Keep track of assigned accounts to identify outstanding debts and update database regularly
• Send payment reminders and plan course of action to recover outstanding payments
• Processing risk data metrics and controlling risk factors due to standard for the company
• Ensure activities are targeted at maximising collection and reducing overdue debt, including resolution of account disputes
• Help in agreeing billing data with customers
• Prepare sales invoices and send to customers
• Assist finance team with relevant day to day tasks
How can you impress us?
• Good level written and spoken English
• Strong decision-making, organization and communication skills
• Familiar with spreadsheets and MS office is a must
• Problem solver with can-do attitude and ability to work with short deadlines
• Have a Bachelor's Degree in the field of Accounting/Finance will be considered an advantageous
• Accounting software knowledge will be considered as advantage
What we can offer:
• Competitive salaries & Additional health insurance package
• Opportunities for professional growth and career development in an international company
• Modern office building with excellent office location comfortable gaming lounges
• Dynamic work environment,teambuilding events, parties and participation in different events
If you find all of this just right for you, do not hesitate to send us your CV in English.
All applications will be reviewed under strict confidentiality.
We are looking forward to meeting you!