Digital Ad Operations Specialist for Video
Flat Rock Technology Ltd. is a full-service software development company.
Currently, we are looking for a brand new Digital Ad Operations Specialist to join in our team.
The Digital Ad Operations Specialist will ensure that the team maximizes the opportunities from a portfolio of active partners by ensuring all relevant new campaigns are activated across the current video platforms.
A successful Ad Operations Specialist will work closely with the digital account managers in the team, will fully understand the available/working CPM rates and/or video traffic sources and will drive a successful internal communication for potential areas with missed opportunities for success.
The AdOps specialist will work across a range of accounts both on the demand and supply side.
- Activate all incoming demand tags from new and existing partners
- Issue on request new supply tags for existing or new publishers; create waterfalls and implement targeting
- Day-to-day monitoring of the progress of current and new CPM tags, their potential performance and optimization opportunities
- Spotting missed opportunities i.e. not enough demand for existing supply partner or no suitable supply for existing demand
- Work closely with the support team of each current video platform the team uses
- Analyse tag results and reports sent by partners and engage with partners’ ad operations for implementation
- Implement the optimisation sent by our advertisers
- Monitor and proactively engage with the team to follow consistent optimisation practices from our side
- Report back progress as well as new opportunities internally at the end of a defined period
- Excellent command of English
- Good communication skills
- Analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Good excel knowledge
- Excellent time-management skills
- Team player with positive and can-do attitude
- Natural self-starter motivated to succeed and grow
What we can offer you:
- Competitive salaries and additional benefits based on performance reviews
- Challenging work in a fast-growing international organization
- Opportunity to develop your communication skills
- Dynamic work environment in a young team
- Additional health insurance package
- Modern office building with excellent location
- Comfortable gaming lounges
If all this sounds just like you, do not hesitate to send us your CV in English.
All applications will be reviewed under strict confidentiality.