If you are interested in helping Flat Rock Technology Ltd. find the best new colleagues and joining a fast-growing, motivated and united team we could provide you the opportunity to become our new Recruitment Specialist.
We are full-service software development company specializing in building web based and mobile applications. Flat Rock also has another business line, focused on Business processes outsourcing and Digital Affiliate marketing.
Being a Recruitment Specialist you will have to:
• Draft job descriptions and job advertisements and identify core competencies required for the positions
• Source candidates using different methods and channels and creare new ones
• Lead the whole recruitment process (interviews, phone interviews, pre-meetings, job offers, feedback sessions, etc.)
• Conduct employee oriented programmes like employee introductions, employment benefits, payroll, assistance in filling enrolment forms
• Keep strict confidentially about employee actions, legal actions, company documents and plans
• Work on daily basis with all Flat Rock employees, company management, CEO, etc.
• Maintain HR information system records and prepare various reports
• Assist in scheduling various meetings and executing day-to-day team tasks
• Fluency in English – both written and spoken
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong decision making, problem solving and influencing skills
• Team player with strong organisational skills and excellent attention to detail
• Ability to handle multiple tasks and work with tight deadlines
• Ability to keep high level of confidentiality
• Advanced computer skills
• Minimum of 1-2 years of experience on a similar position, preferably in a human resource department
What we can offer you:
• Competitive salaries with additional benefits
• Additional health insurance package
• Opportunities for professional growth and career development
• Dynamic work environment in an awesone team
• Modern office building with excellent location and comfortable gaming lounges
• Teambuilding events, parties, and participation in different events
If you find all of this just right for you, do not hesitate to send us your CV in English.
In case you succeed in impressing us, you will receive an invitation to visit our office.
All applications will be reviewed under strict confidentiality.
We are looking forward to meeting you!