Since 2008, Flat Rock Technology has provided a wide range of innovative and complex solutions for companies of all sizes and has grown into a reliable partner. Our company operates in five locations – London, Varna, Ruse, Amsterdam and Tbilisi and provides software, cloud and outsourcing services.
With more than 300 highly skilled specialists in our team, we are able to cover all phases of a solution lifecycle – from research, through implementation, to support and enable organizations to create a more cost-effective structure while focusing on their core activities.
With the continuous growth of the company, Flat Rock Technology is seeking to hire an experienced Sales Support Specialist to join our team.
Your Future Role:
• Presale support including technical solution proposal, product quotation, commercial and contract support
• Manage and coordinate activities between the internal departments and the clients
• Support to produce business proposals, marketing, and technical presentations
• Manage time well and routinely prioritize tasks
• Assist the sales department with different activities throughout the sales process
• Organizes and coordinates sales activities, using CRM software and sales engagement tools
• Track and provide weekly reporting on the status of prospect contacts
What we’re looking for:
• Proficiency in English – both verbal and written
• Experience in sales/ work with clients is a plus
• Technical knowledge is considered as an advantage
• Ability to work directly with clients
• In-depth understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
• Hands on experience with CRM systems
Benefits of working at Flat Rock:
• Competitive salaries and additional benefits;
• Additional health insurance package;
• Excellent opportunities for professional growth and career development;
• Challenging work in a fast-growing international organization and a young team;
• Modern office building with excellent location;
• Teambuilding events, parties, and participation in different events.
By submitting your application, you agree that FRT will use your personal data for recruitment purposes only. All documents will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
We are looking forward to meeting you!